- Serve as liaison between company and sponsors including BMW, regional airports, and Merck Pharmaceutical.
- Create and present sponsorship proposals for new and existing customers.
- Customize programs that deliver measurable results on client initiatives.
- Oversee sponsorship entities including events, onsite signage, marketing materials, advertising and messaging to ensure flawless activation.
- Lead and train junior staff while seeking opportunities for them to take ownership.
- Develop relations for local, national, and international sponsors and advertisers.
- Maintain and update current and potential client lists.
- Created a positive client experience.
- Provided exceptional customer service ensuring that the customer has priority.
- Collected meaningful data for purpose of building relations and personalizing future client development opportunities.
- Utilized available marketing tools to engage current and new business to drive sales.
- Met target sales goals.
- Utilized evidence-based interventions for mental health and chemically dependent clients.
- Conducted individual and family therapy.
- Equiped clients with understanding of diagnosis and skills for managing symptoms.
- Facilitated SAIOP/DUI groups.
- Implemented psycho-education group sessions for family members.
- Completed initial assessment and incorporated results into individual treatment plan.
- Provided individual/family counseling for chemically dependent clients and their families.
- Supervised case management for clients and follow-through of treatment until completion.
- Assisted with general concerns regarding recovery.
- Directed adolescent substance abuse groups.
- Provided individual/family counseling for chemically dependent and mental health clients.
- Coordinated treatment with community resource team.
- Composed curriculum for group discussion.
Sample cover letter for a marketing manager
The best way to market yourself is with a top notch cover letter.
Use your marketing skills on your best client: you.
Are you an ace when it comes to marketing products and services, but stuck when promoting yourself for marketing manager jobs? Get inspiration by viewing this marketing cover letter sample below.
If you need additional writing tips, join Monster today, so the experts at Monster's Resume Writing Service can help you impress employers with a high-impact resume for jobs in marketing.
15 Park Way
Sometown, CA 55555
Home: 555-555-5555 | Cell: 444-444-4444
Available to Relocate
Feb. 28, 2017
Ms. Janet Ramos
1515 Market St.
Sometown, CA 55555
Re: Marketing manager position advertised on Monster.com
Dear Ms. Ramos:
I read your advertisement for a marketing manager with great interest. If you are seeking to augment your leadership team with an experienced and accomplished marketing professional known for breakthrough results, please consider my enclosed resume.
As JKL Company’s marketing manager since 2015, I direct all phases of both the creative and technical elements of marketing initiatives including data mining, brand creation, print/Web collateral development, lead generation, channel partner cultivation, customer segmentation/profiling, as well as CRM and acquisition strategies.
Perhaps most importantly, I offer a history of proven results, as evidenced by the following marketing accomplishments for my current employer:
- Captured a 28% expansion in customer base since 2015, achieved during a period of overall decline in the retail industry.
- Led national marketing campaign (comprised of trade show, media and PR initiatives) of company’s newly launched technology services division.
- Developed and executed SEO strategy that achieved and sustained top 3 rankings on Google and Bing (organic, nonpaid results) for key product search terms.
- Oversaw creation of new company logo and rebranded 100+ products to cement a cohesive corporate identity and support new company direction.
Given the opportunity, I’m confident in my ability to achieve similar groundbreaking marketing results for XYZ Company.
Ms. Ramos, I would welcome the chance to discuss your marketing objectives and ways I can help you attain them. Feel free to call me at 555-555-5555 to arrange a meeting. I look forward to speaking with you.
See all sample cover letters on Monster.